SF Bartenders is always looking for teammates who are looking to work alongside the best in the industry. However, we're only looking for REALLY GOOD PEOPLE. Do you believe you're an "A" player? If so, tell us why!
Your work history should prove you're able to handle the pressures of providing excellent service in a fast paced atmosphere with demonstrable interest, and passion. The perfect candidate for this gig has some previous bartending/serving experience and a commitment of GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND, WHICH IS THE APPRECIATED NORM.
These are the type of folks we're only looking to hire:
- Self Disciplined
- Excellent Communicators
* Being on time - period. Zero tolerance for those we cannot count on and trust to be there for the team.
* Set-up and break-down satellite bars, including preparing fresh garnishes, icing beverages, recycling and garbage disposal
* Serve guests in a friendly and professional manner making them feel like VIPs.
* Assist with tableside service
* Maintain cleanliness and organization of the bar and/or workstation is a MUST
* Manage inventory (beverages, bar tools and equipment) of your station before and after each event.
* Have reliable transportation (public transportation is not always available)
* Must have valid, or obtain, TiPs, ABC Lead or ServSafe Alcohol certification for before your first event.
* Applicant must be 21 years of age or older, some positions require ages 18 and above (bussers, servers)
* Excellent communication skills
* Punctual and Energetic
* You DO NOT "cut corners" and must prioritize thoroughness ahead of simplicity
* Must be able to bend and lift 40-50 lbs and remain on one's feet for up to 8 hours
* Well groomed and wearing proper attire according the the specifics for the gig
* A commitment to excellent service
* Knowledge of spirits, craft beer and wine
* Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks at once
* Must be able to operate effectively as part of a decentralized team, communicate clearly, and ensure quality service and smooth operations.
*** HOW TO APPLY: ****
If you feel you are the right candidate, email your contact information, and tell us what makes you an "A" player. Email INFO@SFBARTENDERS.CO (no M) with the SUBJECT LINE: "Hi, my name is ____ ______" followed by your name (Ex. Hi, my name is Abraham Lincoln).